Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Shaanxi Normal University & Study in
Notice for Registration
1. Students are required to come to the International Students Office within the first week from the beginning of new semester for registration, tuition payment, residence registration and visa / residence permit extension, etc., and then present the tuition payment receipt to the relevant School, Department or Office to start class.
2. Students must pay an overdue fine for late tuition payment if they pay their tuition one month one month later than after the beginning of new semester. The fine ranges from 2% to 5% in view of the period of time of the delayed payment. Students who request to quit school can get a full refund of tuition within one week after the beginning of new semester; 85% tuition if the request is within 2 weeks; 70% tuition if the request is within 3 weeks; 50% tuition if the request is within 4 weeks. Tuition is not refundable if the request is after one month.
3. In accordance with relevant Chinese regulations, students are required to pay a compulsory insurance fee of RMB300 for one semester and RMB600 for two semesters (one year) upon registration.
4. Language students’ Student’s ID Card and Campus Card will be issued or prepared by the International Students Office of the International School of Chinese Studies, while degree students’ Student’s ID Card and Campus Card will be issued or prepared by the Teaching Affairs Office or Postgraduate Office.
5. Students shall pay their accommodation charges according to the “Provisions for the Management of International Students Staying in the Foreign Affairs Service (Qixiayuan)” and “Provisions for the Management of International Students Staying in the International Students Apartment (Tiantanxuan)”.
6. Exemption of tuition and/or accommodation charges of exchange students are to be arranged with the certificate by the Office of International Cooperation and Exchange according to the exchange agreement signed with relevant institutions.